Friday, August 3, 2012

KBShimmer Diva

Hi loves & Happy Friday. Yay it's the beginning of a long weekend here in Canada, and although I'm working until 10:30 on Friday, and then I work on the Monday, I am still hoping to enjoy the weekend and the weather!

So, today I have my last KBShimmer Polish, the gorgeous Diva, given to me to review by the awesome Katie from Harlow&Co. Diva is my favourite out of the trio I tried, it has a grape purple base, with silver holo glitter in several sizes, plus some pink, and aqua holo glitters. It's gorgeous and I love it. I wore it over 1 coat of China Glaze Grape Pop although you could most likely make this opaque on it's own.




This to me, is a stand-out and a must have!

Remember, Katie is going to be restocking TOMORROW, Saturday August 4th, at 12PM EST. If you want to snag some of these beauties, check your local time & have your wallet ready and get your butt over to Harlow & Co.

Also, if you want to check out 3 other shades that will be in the restock, head on over to Marta's blog (ChitChat Nails), & she has Band Geek, Glowstick and Lilac Dreams swatched :)


Thanks for reading loves & hope to hear from you in the comments <3


*These products were provided to me for review. Please refer to my disclosure policy if you have any questions or concerns*

8 comments:

  1. what a pretty purple glitter polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Apparently, I need to get some KBShimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I absolutely love all of the glitter in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I haven't tried anything from KB Shimmer yet but I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glitter in this polish is just too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I really love KB Shimmer polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...