Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Interview Nails

Hi loves & Happy Wednesday! It's Hump Day! I'm pretty relaxed this week, I only have to work Friday & Saturday, and today my friend is coming over to hang out, tan, and probably paint our nails. I spent all of yesterday painting nail wheels to organize my stash, but I ran out :O.

So, most of you might remember that teaching interview I had (almost a month ago..oops), well this is the manicure I wore to the interview, picked with assistance from Marta, after my pleas on twitter! I wore Cult Nails Crusin' Nude with an accent nail of OPI Sparke de Triomphe. Apparently I have the "good" version of Sparke de Triomphe which is gold/champagne coloured glitter mixed with silver glitter. I have heard of people getting just the all silver coloured version, which is probably disappointing :( Anyways, if you don't follow me on twitter (shamless self promotion 1: @emlangille) or instagram (shameless self promotion 2: @elizabethmegan3, my settings are private but just request me!) you might not have seen that, I GOT THE JOB. I'm so overly thrilled!



I hope you all have a great wednesday & enjoy these last few beautiful days of summer!

Thanks for reading loves <3

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails and congrats on the job! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! congrats on landing the job!! These 2 np make a great combo, I own both of these and thanks to you I can see myself pairing these together soon :) Beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job! As a fellow teacher, I get excited for these things. At my old school before I moved, everyone loved when I wore crazy things on my nails and did nail art. My principal would stop me and look - made me feel special! Love this combo though for an interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And you're right- I've only seen the silver version of this. :( I like this one so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd hire you with these nails!! Cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nails!! Keep posting! Tried to follow you on instagram but your settings are private so I will watch for photos here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had you over for a job interview I'd hire you straight away with those nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have hired you too with nails like these <3! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that glitter so badly! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...