Monday, August 6, 2012

Gold & Black

Hi loves, Happy Monday! I hope everyone who has a holiday today is enjoying it. I do not get today off (boo), so I have to work in a few hours, but oh well. I'm not too distraught. I had a nice couple of days off, and a house to myself while my family went to a cottage so that was all wonderful. Oh, and my A-Englands from the recent sale came in the mail on Friday, so yay!

Anyways, this manicure is from about a month back (I am way behind!) but I really wanted to play around with China Glaze Passion when I first got it. This is China Glaze Passion stamped with China Glaze Liquid Leather, and then China Glaze Liquid Leather stamped with China Glaze Passion, all with konad plate m64.



Pretty simple, but I got a lot of compliments on this manicure, maybe because gold is so eye-catching?


Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some of you in the comments <3


3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...