Monday, August 13, 2012

Essie Lapis of Luxury

Hi loves & Happy Monday! Did everyone watch the Olympic's closing ceremony last night? I love the Spice Girls and that was pretty much the highlight of my day, although most of the other musical acts were weird (at least to me).

So, I was at Wal-Mart the other day and Essie Lapis of Luxury was calling to me, so I snagged it. It's such a gorgeous blue. I stamped it with Bundle Monster plate 213, I loved how the feathers look.




This colour is gorgeous & if you don't have it, well, get it!

Have a happy monday <3

Thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't have this color, Essie is usually not very exciting to me but then I see colors like this and I'm like 'ohhhh, want!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shades shouts modern, love the combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely. I'm a big feathers fan. In fact I posted a mani using this very same stamp on Saturday. Great mins think alike :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combination looks great - very skilful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...