Friday, August 31, 2012

Cult Nails Quench & Some Konad

Hi loves & Happy Friday! Yay it's the long weekend! I know that in the states some kids have already  been back in school for awhile, but for us in Canada, Schools start Tuesday, which means soon I'll be supply teaching in them! Wee! This weekend though, I'll be hanging with my family, my boyfriend & having a street party :)

Since I had to file down my nails recently, I decided to take advantage of the shorties and wear some red! I looked through all my reds (on my new handy nail wheels, I might add!) and Cult Nails Quench was calling to me! I love this red, even though reds aren't my thing (although I own 14 different shades!)


But, because I can't leave anything alone, I obviously konaded over it! I used plate BM 201 and China Glaze Passion



This was so pretty, and reds always seem to get me many compliments, even if I'm not their biggest fan!

Hope you all have fantastic starts to your weekend! <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...