Monday, August 27, 2012

Cult Nails and Some Shorties

Hi loves, how's everyone doing on this lovely Monday? I'm pretty good, worked most of the weekend so nothing exciting to talk about!

My nails today are the beginning of some shorter nails, I had a small accident at work, and I heard my nail crack, but under the layers of nail polish it seemed minor, but once I took it all off, it was evident it was pretty major and I had to cut down my index nail. I filed the other ones down to match but my index is sort of misshapen because I didn't want to take it all the way down, way too painful!Since I had short nails, I felt like something soothing, so I grabbed Cult Nails My Kind of Koolaid and then sponged some Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, and then stamped over top with BM 203 and Wet n Wild Black Creme.


The sponging isn't super evident in my photos, although the 2nd one is somewhat blurry looking (I'm not sure why) but you can see the gradient better.

Thanks for reading loves and I hope you have a fantastic Monday <3

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I had a traumatic nail break on Friday and couldn't bring myself to cut all of my nails down so I've just switched hands for my blog photos until the nail on my left hand grows out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate breaks... but this reminds me! I'm going to feature a bunch of guest posts on my blog with colors that look good on short nails. Interested? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...