Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Marta-Inspired Manicure

Hi lovelies & Happy Saturday! I'm working/going to a family camping trip this weekend, so I'm pretty pleased with my plans. I love hanging with my family and all their cute little children!

Today's nails are inspired, once again, by the amazing Marta of Chit Chat Nails and her guest post she did yesterday for Stephanie, of Sincerely Stephanie, which you can see here. I always love Marta's nails and I usually find myself perusing her blog when I need inspiration and I loved this look so much that I had to try it out ASAP.

I changed it up a bit, since I don't own the new MASH plates, and instead of Flip Flop Fantasy (which I love), I used China Glaze Shocking Pink. The stamp is from plate 203, and I used Wet n Wild White Creme as the base and Black Creme to stamp with!


And, what would be a Marta-inspired post without some Marta-inspired posing? And you get to see my rare right hand!


Well I hoped you enjoyed this post & my take on Marta's gorgeous nails!

Thanks for reading loves <3

7 comments:

  1. I love black and white with pink- such a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the ring finger and thumb being the same color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping job! I loved that mani when I first saw it too! I just may recreate it myself :) I love black, white & pink together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...