Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sundays are Happy Days!

Hello all! I hope everyone had an excellent week and weekend! I spent part of mine in Toronto with my best friends for a birthday, and if you follow me on instagram (cattyislove) you saw that I got my nose pierced! I've been wanting to do it forever!! I also *finally* got internet and am all moved into my apartment! Wow! Busy!


Anyways just a quick little post. Just a side note, I'm back to the old camera, so it's not the best picture quality, honestly I think my iPhone took better pictures last week! I will have to work on that.


I recently purchased some Misa's from Trade Secrets, so today I have Pay Days are Happy Days.  This is two coats, with a coat of Seche Vite. I then (badly) added an accent nail, using the MASH plate and fishnet print with Ebony Hates Chris from Wet'n'Wild.


Just a quick manicure for a busy weekend! I really love this color and have already worn it twice, it's going to be my go-to palate cleanser!





So as you can see, a nice clean, simple color! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday loves! <3




2 comments:

  1. I like how simple, yet pretty this mani is :) I had my nose pierced in college and loved it, lol, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far I think it looks great! And yes, I really love this manicure, I'll probably redo it and re-do the stamping to wear again!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...