Monday, July 9, 2012

Purple and Gold Zebra

Hi loves, Happy Monday! How is everyone? My weekend was pretty low-key, my bruising is going down along with my swelling which is great, so I hope I can stop whining on here (I know you're all sick of it! :P)

So, I don't know how I have  managed to go for so long without owning this polish, but in my haul post you obviously saw I finally picked up China Glaze Grape Pop. I literally have been dying to get my hands on it, and I just never have, until recently! So I paired Grape Pop with konad plate m57 and China Glaze Passion! So pretty, so simple, so easy! I love it!


My nails are pretty nubbinized right now, but I'm loving this combo!

Hope you all have a fantastic monday, thanks for reading loves <3

5 comments:

  1. I love the color combo here! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I've never tried stamping but it looks awesome on you, love Grape Pop as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mani. Quite unique. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great combo! I always pick Grape Pop up then put it back down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...