Saturday, July 21, 2012

Neon Animal Print

Hi loves! Happy Saturday! How is everyone? I'm hanging out, enjoying the weather. Hope you're all enjoying it too!

So, this is what I wore the day of my wisdom tooth surgery..I got mixed reactions, the anesthesiologist thought it was a little obnoxious, the after-care nurse loved them. And she called me peanut. She was cute. Anyways this is China Glaze Shocking Pink, Sun Worshipper, In the Limelight and Nina Ultra Pro Neon Yellow, stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme and konad plate M57.



I love this. It was so neon. <3

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments, I really enjoy hearing what you have to say & I promise I'm going to reply to you all. It's my new blogging goal, replying to comments ;)


Thanks for reading <3

8 comments:

  1. It's amazing!!
    I love this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obnoxious, no - amazing? YES! Great colors and prints yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve this! I totally agree with what Freshie said :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect summer mani! Love the gradient and the addition of the stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how bright and RAWRRRRR (my attempt to sound like a wild animal) this manicure is! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...