Sunday, July 22, 2012

Multicolored Dots!

Happy Sunday everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm working today, but later I'll be at a work staff party! Woo! So excited!
I decided to use my dotting tools this week! I used 3 coats of NYC "In a New York Minute" Lexington Yellow. I probably could've have gotten away with only 2, but I wanted it to be even ;)

I then used NYC "In a New York Minute" Greenwich Village, China Glaze's Kiwi Colada and For Audrey, Misa's Bikini with a Martini, and Essence Bleu Violet for all my dots.

On to the pictures!

Bottle shots

close up


The neon's look brighter in real life



it's so eye catching and obnoxious
That's all I have for today! Until next week, enjoy it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...