Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Misa Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop

Hey dolls! Happy Tuesday! I hope all my Canadians had a lovely long Canada Day weekend and that all my American readers have an awesome Independence Day tomorrow! Normally I'd do an Independence Day manicure to celebrate my American roots, but tomorrow I am getting all 4 wisdom teeth out! It will be my first surgery EVER..I have never had needles, stitches, broken bones, even a cavity, I have led a sheltered life for 23 years and I'm a *little* scared for tomorrow, so wish me luck.

Trade Secrets had a promotion on recently, buy 2 Misa polishes, get 1 free, which I took advantage of to buy my first ever Misa's, Dirty Sexy Money, Sandals, Flip Flops and Hip Hop, and Pay Days are Happy Days.

So obviously I wanted to play with Sandals/Flip Flops/Hip Hop first because, hi, pink. I know I showed Dirty Sexy Money the other day but really I tried this one first, but my topcoat didn't like it, so it was put off to another day. I had cut my nails down after a few mishaps at work so sadly these next few posts are a bit nubbin-y but they're healing nicely! I used Konad plate m79 and Wet n Wild Black Creme.



I loved this colour and can't wait to wear it again, it's definitely toe polish material!

What do you think loves? <3


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Misa Dirty Sexy Money looks great. Nice stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! It'll be fine. I had my wisdom teeth taken out via surgery (too scared to get it done when I was awake and in a dentist chair!), and it was a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute and pretty! I also recently got me a few Misa's ♥.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...