Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day-Double Post Time

Hi loves! Quick post today because it's Canada Day & I want to be on the beach! But it's a special double post, a Katy Sunday AND my nails, so two for the price of one!

 This is OPI Vodka & Caviar, Wet n Wild White, stamped with Zoya Sooki and Konad Special White, using BM 20!


Thanks for reading <3

Now onto Katy's nails!


Hi Everyone! 
Happy Canada Day for all my fellow Canadians out there! 


I have a warning about this post before you see it. I am in the midst of moving and I seem to have either lost or misplaced my camera. Yikes :( So I used my iPhone, and well, they seem ok, but I think if you're clicking on them to enlarge them...they'll just look not so good :P


Anyways, I did a red and white gradient using Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and China Glaze's Phat Santa, topped off with Seche Vite.


Now the crappy pictures :S


oops a tiny bit grainy
I'm sorry i can't find my camera, but it adds to the gradient, right?!
Happy Canada Day!

I hope everyone has a great Canada day, I will be MIA without internet for a day or two, plus the entire unpacking of my entire life into an apartment, but enjoy your weekend everyone! :)



1 comment:

  1. Lovely manicure! Have a great day at the beach then :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...