Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dollish Polish Random Dancing

Hi loves & Happy Tuesday. Sorry there was no post yesterday, like I have on other occasions, I thought about how I should schedule something on Sunday, and then convinced myself I had, and then woke up Monday morning & realized there was nothing. Whoops.

Anyways, today I have one of my first "indie" polishes that I coveted. I have a small stash of them (i.e. 4) because I suck at hunting for them/dealing with restocks. I drooled over Dollish Polish Random Dancing online for SO LONG and I thought I would never own it but thankfully for me, Kim from Overall Beauty had them in stock one day & I snagged one! This is, at first, 1 coat over ASK Cosmetics Classic Peacock, but then I upped it to 2 coats of Random Dancing. I seriously LOVE this polish.




If there were ever a polish that I would attribute to Deena from the Jersey Shore (random, I know), this would be it, because seriously it's a "blast in a glass'" (or in a bottle, whatever).

Anyone else own this? Or do you need some napkins while you drool?


Thanks for reading & don't be shy, I love to hear your comments <3

11 comments:

  1. I own it too :) I haven't tried it yet though. I also got Urban Camo at the same time. Those are my only Dollish but I want more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Urban Camo. You must try this one, seriously, amazing.

      Delete
  2. I love the random square glitters the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this polish! It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *reaches for napkins* This is soooooo flippin CUUUUUTE!
    what a great glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so awesome!! I love the square glitters, and it's so colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's beautiful. I am so happy I finally own it!

      Delete
  6. Looks lovely! I'm hoping to have this some day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...