Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crow's Toes Absolum

Hi dollfaces & Happy Thursday! I'm pre-writing this because, well, I had surgery yesterday and I wasn't too sure how it would go. If I'm on twitter today & sounding relatively normal, then clearly drugs weren't necessary today. Hopefully not!

Anyways, I have been waiting for a while to dip my toe into the Indie pond, however I have been super hesitant. I started with an amazing brand, Crow's Toes after seeing her glitter everywhere, I jumped into the pond headfirst with the polish Absolum. It is "Absolum is a mix of blue, green, orange and black glitters in a clear base, with just a little extra sparkle added" and man it is gorgeous. I layered it over Misa Pay Days are Happy Days, and this is only 1 coat. It is probably pretty easy to get it opaque in 2-3 coats. I'll have to try it on either a darker base or alone next time!




Also I know I say I hate bar glitter BUT it's barely visible, so I let it slide ;)




I need Gomez, Triple Black Diamond and Cheshire from her other polishes! They're to die for!


Crow's Toes is available on her site, soon to be on Llarowe, soon to be on Overall Beauty and you can check out Lauri's blog for more info!




Thanks for reading loves <3

5 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...