Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chunky Holo Glitter

Happy Sunday loves!
I have some glittery nails for you this weekend! I let Jared pick out the colors and he chose these because they reminded him of some video game called Journey. Yeah, that's what happens when a boy picks out the nail polish.
I used OPI's Royal Rajah Ruby, and China Glaze Liquid Leather, and added Kleancolors Chunky Holo Bluebell on top.

Onto the pictures!

Red and gold in the sun

Shifts a little green

So pretty

loving all the colors
And there you have it! I rocked these glittery nails all weekend and L-O-V-E-D them!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...