Wednesday, July 18, 2012

China Glaze Towel Boy Toy

Hi lovefaces! Happy Wednesday. I'm exhausted so far this week, it's back to work, and I'm on mornings..so my day starts at 5am, and these past few weeks it's been super hot here in Ontario (like 35 degrees Celsius every day) which is just amplified in the plant. Yuck, but I love heat so I can't complain too much.

Anyways this manicure is from a while back, I just never got around to posting it! It's China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, stamped with konad white & m64 and dotted with China Glaze Shocking Pink!


Look how short my nails were. Thank goodness they're long again!

Anyways, short & sweet!

Thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. These colors are really amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so lovely, the accent dots is just a perfect hint

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous Mani! I love it! Beautiful job on the stamping. : )

    I nominated you for the "Por Tu Naturalidad Award" (translates to mean for being natural and putting enjoyment before competitiveness) detail linked here...
    http://kellysnailblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/por-tu-naturalidad-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY! I love this combination, and wait! can it be true? I actually own all the components in a mani I love!?! thats it I gotta go and re-create..like NOW... BYE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just might have to pick up a bottle of Towel Boy Toy. This is a lovely manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP! How did I miss this one!?
    The polish is cute but the name of this one is sooo much cuter!
    Towel Boy Toy! :D I like the pink additions to this stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...