Friday, July 13, 2012

China Glaze On Safari: I'm Not Lion

It's Friday Dollfaces! What's everyone's plans for this weekend? I am wrapping up my stay in London, and heading back up to visit my boyfriend. The company he works for is throwing a "beach party" in his town tomorrow, so I'm going up for free food and fireworks!

I have another gorgeous polish from the China Glaze On Safari collection, this time it's a glitter (could you have guessed I would pick glitter?) I'm Not Lion is a fine gold glitter polish with some silver and holographic glitter thrown in. Depending on the light, it sometimes has a more champagne-look to it, sometimes a green tint, but the holographic glitter in it is blinding. It also is very interesting that it dries to a matte finish, which you can see in my photos. It covered in 2 coats, although I wore 3 just because I wanted to be sure it covered.



I didn't add any photos with topcoat, but it just adds more shine to the polish, and if you are not a fan of gritty glitters, then you will want a topcoat!

I LOVE this one as well, obviously, it's so versatile and I think the colour is really flattering.

Thoughts my loves? It's one stunning glitter!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Want want want!! I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too!! It looks so classy when you dab them on nude nails.

    Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! This is probably the only polish I will be getting from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D I sooo need to get my claws on these !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...