Saturday, July 14, 2012

China Glaze On Safari: I Herd That

Happy Saturday. I'm on a beach, Yay! What are you all doing today? Hopefully I don't get sunburnt, my boyfriend is not the best at putting sunscreen on, and since we're probably eating free BBQ food, I forget to put on sunscreen, whoops.

So, here is my last pick from the China Glaze On Safari collection, obviously the only other glitter. What can I say, I love glitters! I Herd That is an orange/copper/gold fine glitter polish, similar to I'm Not Lion, and it does have some holographic glitter in it, although less than I'm Not Lion. Again, this polish also dries matte, and covers really well in 2 coats, but here I am wearing 3. I didn't expect to love this as much as I did, since oranges and I aren't always friends, but it's such a flattering shade of copper, I love it.



In the shade


Again, I love this colour. It's so gorgeous and so interesting that it's a matte, holographic glitter. Beautiful.

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I want this polish! Looks great on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... now I have a feeling I need this one too... *wallet sheds a tear*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...