Monday, July 16, 2012

China Glaze Man Hunt and I Herd That

It's monday. *sigh* I'm back at work this week, and right now if you're reading it, I've already been awake for about an hour and working, ugh. I miss vacation already. I am hoping I don't have to work 6 days this week, mostly because it is exhausting, but, I sort of miss the paycheque that comes with it. Oh well!

So, I'm sure you're sick of these colours, but I have how I wore the China Glaze On Safari collection. I saw this picture that China Glaze tweeted/put on their facebook, which was what made me excited for the colours I chose. I decided to mix it up and instead of using I'm Not Lion as the accent nail, I used I Herd That. I haven't done an accent nail manicure in a while, and even though this is incredibly simple looking, I love it.




Well that's all for today. Thanks for reading loves <3 Enjoy your Monday!

11 comments:

  1. I've heard Man Hunt is similiar to OPI Dating a Royal. I don't have Man Hunt to compare to my DaR, tho.

    Those look great together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @destany they seem similar but they definitely are not ! I have a comparison post coming up soon!

      Delete
  2. I opened up your post in reader today, saw your pics of this mani and instantly needed both colors! This is gorgeous and I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I really like the glitters in this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this color combination. That gold glitter reminds me of a Butter London I have. But I can't remember the name of it for the life of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @passionforpolish @Eat.Sleep.Polish

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh... you mentioned these to me... I will have to hunt them down because they look GORGEOUS ON YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...