Monday, June 25, 2012

Turquoise Gradient

Happy Monday & Hi Loves! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. I kind of lost track of time last week, I kept having so many things to do after work and then before I knew it, it was time for bed, since I get up early I go to bed early :( Anyways, I'm back on track I hope, especially because I only have to work 4 days this week, then I have TWO whole weeks off. Weee! On a sad note, I had to remove my blogroll for a bit, since it seemed I was getting a malware warning :(

Ok, so I've got another lovely gradient for you, this is NOPI My Lifesaver, sponged with China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, then stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme and BM plate 11


I loved this even though the BM image didn't stamp 100% cleanly.


What do you think?

Thanks for reading lovelies <3

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! The stamp not stamping perfect just added to the effect a little. Love the color! Blues are a favorite of mine and you did this beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! Great manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping gradient effect! Love the turquoise color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love the color combo with design. It kinda looks like tangled power lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...