Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Silver and Gray

It's Tuesday! How is everyone today? This week & next I'm on afternoons, which means I work 2:30pm-10:30pm, I sort of like the change, even though 6:30am-2:30pm doesn't kill me, I'm glad I don't have to work it every week!

I was sort of in a blah mood the other day because the weather was so gross, so my manicure sort of matched my attitude. I put on 2 coats of Revlon Stormy, then stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and BM201. I think this is one of my favourite patterns out of this BM set!



I'm hoping that this manicure lets me snap out of my blah mood! At least it's pretty!

Thanks for reading loves <3

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the stamping you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that stamp and your base colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Hope today is better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love how delicate this looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this stamp, it's my go-to. Love this "blah" combo, very work appropriate, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...