Friday, June 1, 2012

Royal Flakies

Weeee it's Friday lovelies! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I napped from like 4:30-8 on Wednesday, then I go to bed at 9pm because I get up at 5am and I need sleep LOL. Anyways, I am looking forward to this weekend, putting a week of work behind me and enjoying sleeping in :)

So I was looking longingly at my bottle of Nfu Oh 51 the other day and I wanted to wear it but I didn't know how..then it hit me...duh, Revlon Royal!!! I missed that bad boy! This is 2 coats of Royal & 1 of 51! I love it...<3


It just glows, doesn't it? It's so beautiful, I loved this combo but it chipped so badly during my first few days at work :(


Anyways, thanks for reading lovelies and have an awesome Friday :) <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...