Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pink Cheetah

Happy Hump Day! And Happy Pink Wednesday my dears! Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I've typed these words! I am so sad that I sort of dropped off Pink Wednesdays, because you all know how much I love pink!

So, I pulled out Essie Watermelon out of my stash the other day, and I was staring at it longingly trying to come up with some way to use it. The result was this pretty fun design (if I do say so myself!) I used BM plate 221, China Glaze Liquid Leather to stamp with, then dotted with Orly Blue Collar, Frolic, Sally Hansen Green with Envy and Mellow Yellow!



I love this! I got so many compliments on this and I never wanted to take it off!


Thanks for reading & hopefully you're wearing pink! <3

6 comments:

  1. That is so bright and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand you got compliments on this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is awesome. One of the best yet!! Pink Wednesday's must make a comeback!!! <3 it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...