Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh Monday

Hi loves! Happy Monday! How is everyone today? I'm probably tired whenever you are reading this because I'm back on the day shift aka working from 6:30am-2:30pm *sigh*! This past week my nails have suffered a lot of peeling & damage because I switched where I was working and I have to use my hands a lot more, so I might start posting every other day for the next bit to stretch out my old NOTDs and give my nails some recuperation time!

This manicure is what I actually wore to my convocation, I wasn't really loving anything in my stash so I kind of threw this together in a hurry. It's pretty but at the time, not what I wanted. I used China Glaze Coconut Kiss as the base and stamped with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and BM plate 201


Oh well! In other news, I recently became obsessed with Instagram, you can follow me over there @elizabethmegan3! I love it so much ahha


Thanks for reading <3

7 comments:

  1. Very cute mani!!! Hope you get some rest soon. On the plus side, you get out early enough to see sunlight ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look great for a simply mani!! I agree with Mari Jo, you get out early in the day and can enjoy the sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love a chevron mani! This is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful. I need to learn how to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...