Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nicole by OPI Purple Yourself Together

Hihi everyone! Happy Hump Day? How is everyone? I'm tired, going to be working 6 days this week, ugh, but the light at the end of the tunnel is I get 2 weeks off starting at 2:30 on the 28th!

So, my boyfriend's brother & sister-in-law (aka his sister-in-law) bought me some polishes & make up as a graduation gift and this bad boy is one of them. It's SO pretty, I love this colour because I have nothing like it. The gold shimmer is really amazing, and even though it looks like you can see VNL in one of the photos, you really can't in real life. I swear.



Yeah this polish is so beautiful! I did not want to take it off. I'll definitely be stamping over it again sometime soon!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Your right, this color is super gorgeous! Love the shimmer in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! When I first saw it, I knew I had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty! The shimmer in it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...