Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nicole by OPI Great Minds Pink Alike!

Hi lovelies! Happy Wednesday! How is everyone? I was sick the past two days, so sadly I missed out on 2 days of work but now I'm back to the grind..until tomorrow, which is my last shift for 2 weeks then vacation woo! PS YAY Pink Wednesday Post <3

So this NOPI is one of the other polishes that my boyfriends brother & sister-in-law bought for me for a graduation present. Great Minds Pink Alike is a beautiful pink with some gold and almost blue shimmer? The blue shimmer is sort of reminiscent of Butter London Disco Biscuit. My camera sucked at capturing the blue shimmer and made it seem like a lot more VNL is apparent but I swear it's not.


Ps sigh, I miss my longer nails. They are definitely a lot shorter these days as I was trying to combat some breakage.


Thanks for reading lovelies <3

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour!! I love that they gave you nail polishes as graduation present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nails at this length!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...