Thursday, June 14, 2012

Marta Inspired

Happy Thursday loves! Sorry I haven't posted much, I have been a little lazy in terms of watermarking and posting, whoops! Sorry! Working afternoons makes me lazy!  Anyways, before I get to the post today I wanna give a little shout out to my love Kirsten from GlittaGloves and my amazing sister, Katy ! Both of them are graduating today, Kirsten from her Bachelor's and Katy with her graduate certificate in Human Resources! I love you both! <3

So, my manicure today is inspired by one that Marta from Chit Chat nails did the other day! I loved how it looked. She used MASH plates while I used my Bundle Monster ones, but I love it nonetheless! I used China Glaze Pool Party, Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and China Glaze Liquid Leather and BM 20.


My camera refused to capture Pool Party properly, hence it looks like it's glowing lol! On my right hand, my index and pinky were stamped, just to mix it up!

So what do you lovelies think? Did I do justice to Marta's amazing nails? If you don't follow her already, I suggest taking a peek at ChitChat Nails or hopping on over to her Twitter, she is such a lovely person!


Thanks for reading loves <3

7 comments:

  1. Justice indeed :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY this is so pretty!!! :D
    I can't be bothered to watermark any of my photos, LOL!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Love the combo of your neon nails and stamped accent nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!!!
    This image is precisely the one I want to use all the time but my nails are WAY to wide for it :)

    It looks FANTASTIC ON YOU!
    Thanks for the sweet shout out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It is so simple and gorgeous! The stamp looks perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!!! I haven't watermarked my photos ever, i havent really figured out how to lol and i'm lazy as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pool Party is one of my favorite polishes! Love the combo of the polish and the accent nail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...