Monday, June 4, 2012

Let's Go Blue Jays

Hi loves, Happy Monday! I hope every ones weekends were nice, mine was ok, but the weather was terrible, cold, rainy & gray alll weekend! Thankfully sunday night I pvr'd and watched a TON of trashy tv, which is my guilty pleasure!

So, as Katy already said, yesterday we went to the Jay's game and I decided that I was going to do a gradient manicure if that was the last thing I did. If you follow me on twitter, you know how I have complained about not being able to do one, but this time, I think, I was successful. I used OPI Dating a Royal and Sally Hansen Whirlwind White, aka Blue Jay's colours!



So what do you think of the gradient, did it work out?


Thanks for reading lovelies <3

5 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...