Friday, June 29, 2012

Inspired by Marta Round 2

Hello my lovelies & Happy Friday! It's the long weekend here in Canada and I am officially on vacation AND on the beach. I can't think of a better way to spend my vacation time. I am staying with my boyfriend until Tuesday, he moved away from me (sad) to a little town about 3 & 1/2 hours North West of me which sucks BUT he is on Lake Huron, on the beach, sooo the summertime makes up for it!

Anyways, as always Marta is such an inspiration to me, I'm jealous that Katy hangs out with her regularly, her and I have yet to meet although I hope to change that next time I go to London! I saw this post and I knew I just had to try it. Now this is also a special post because...you will get to see my right hand! I did the accent nails different so I figured I'd try to show off both hands. So, sorry in advance for some awkward posing! I used Misa Dirty Sexy Money, Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude, Konad M57 and China Glaze Liquid Leather!



Hey awkward right hand, how you doin?
And, what is a Marta-inspired post without some Marta-style posing, with props! I had a leopard print scard so I snagged it!


I am definitely jealous that Marta's husband Peter is such an awesome photographer, because well..it's hard to pose alone!

Anyways what do you lovelies think? I love the different accent nails and I got so many compliments!

Thanks for reading loves <3 & don't forget to check out Marta's blog, ChitChat Nails or follow her on twitter!

6 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration you used, Marta rocks! And this manicure does too ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue!!!! such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is definitely one of those cases where the inspired look is far prettier than the original! Love the alternating accent nails and these shades together are DIVINE! Plus, you used Cruisin' Nude my all time favourite nude shade! I hope we do meet soon... Bring earplugs because I will scream with excitement :)
    Thank you do much for your heartfelt mentions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!!! This is definitely one of those cases where the inspired look is MUCH prettier than the source of inspiration! I love your alternating accent nails AND the fact that you used my all-time favourite nude, Cruisin' Nude, is a huge bonus!!!
    Thank you soo much for the heartfelt mentions!

    I hope we do meet up soon... Being earplugs because I will be screaming with excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the non-ring-finger accents! I always end up accenting my ring finger :( Teal and leopardprint are a great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...