Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blue Jays Blue Nails!

Hey everyone...what is it with me and blue nails lately?

Today I headed home and went to a Blue Jays game with some friends, so I decided to have somewhat themed polish.
I used Revlon Royal, then stamped Joe Fresh Wave and Sally Hansen Whirlwind White on top. It's not the best gradient but I really loved it!
Then I added a dash of flakies in the form of Essie Shine of the Times, and a CN Tower stamp to my ring finger!
Here it is! (Sadly there was no sunshine so the photos aren't in the best light)

mmm flakie goodness

so you can see the CN Tower right side up
Well there you have it! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! What do you think of my first ever gradient?

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...