Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Splatter

Weee it's Thursday! Almost time for the weekend and I can't wait. I don't have any huge plans but I might go into Toronto to see my sister and maybe shop. What about the rest of you, anything awesome?

So, the splatter..how I missed you. I needed to do one, and this one I feel is particularly epic! I started with a base of Sally Hansen White on White, then splattered with Orly Blue Collar, China Glaze Sun Worshipper, China Glaze Liquid Leather and China Glaze Shocking Pink. I LOVE the outcome. LOVE.

I love that the Blue Collar and Sun Worshipper turn green in some spots!


What do you think?

Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

  1. this one is pretty awesome! Love the splatter technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This splatter turned out sooo awesome!
    I've yet to try the "real" splatter manicure but this is making me want to give it a whirl.
    I love how this turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect summer colors...love it over white! Very nice mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...