Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Blues

Hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend!

I am so excited that summer is hereeeee! Well just how nice the weather is, I'm LOVING it!



I sported a couple of looks this week, put on my favourite red, Zoya Sooki..I LOVE that shade!
But the one have for you this week is a few old favourites. I wore 2 coats of China Glaze's For Audrey, and then added an accent finger of Zoya's Charla. Love love love them! :)


Just a nice easy manicure for the busy whirlwind week and weekend I've been having! 


Such a nice clean blue

too bad there was no sun

Love this bottle
Well hope everyone is enjoying the weather see you next week! <3

7 comments:

  1. Just ordered this polish. Can't wait until it comes. These look great together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which polish? Both of them are amazing so you won't regret it!

      Delete
  2. Yay for Katy post :). Love this manicure, especially with the accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just a simple manicure for me :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...