Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Purple Circles

Hola loves! Happy Wednesday, how's everyone's week going? I'm definitely looking forward to Friday that's for sure. Yesterday there was a family of raccoon in the plant, and OMG they were adorable, but it was really sad to see the mom get separated from her babies, they kept falling off the rafters into our work area & she was afraid to come near them. She rescued them all later (my heart melted).

Anyways, I was looking for something dark the other day, so I grabbed ASK Cosmetics Oh So Aubergine, and stamped using China Glaze Liquid Leather and BM plate 206. I think it looks pretty neat, subtle, but still I like it!


Yes the last picture is with flash but I really wanted to show how the design looks ontop of Oh So Aubergine.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...