Monday, May 28, 2012

Purple and Silver Mish Mash

Happy Monday my dears. This is my first day at work, today I'm only in from 8:30am-2:30pm, but Tuesday-Friday, I'll be working the 6:30am-2:30, definitely will be a change. I think I'll be a little sleepy this week. Hopefully the afternoons would be nice, so I can nap in the sun haha!

So, these are previous long nails, they're a lot shorter now. I used a base of China Glaze Tantalize Me, and stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I used Konad plate m79 on my index, OPI Crown Me Already on my middle finger, BM 205 on my ring and BM 20 on my pinky. Silver Sweep didn't want to stamp nicely but whatever. It's kind of what I like to call a hot mess I love, or I guess some people call it a skittle manicure. I just had too many ideas...





Anyways, thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...