Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pink Hawaii

Hi lovelies, Happy Saturday! What is everyone doing Saturday? I'm enjoying some sun and just loving life! I got a job, and I'll be starting Monday, I got a job at GM, the car manufacturer, I'll be in their truck plant on the assembly line. It sounds so hilarious when I write that or tell people, because if you saw me, you'd laugh. I'm 5"1, 95 pounds..like not a person you'd assume to work in general labour. That being said, I have to buy steel-toed boots and I found PINK ones, ahhh! I want them!

Anyways, transitioning to my post, side note, I filed my nails down because I'm not sure if they'll interfere with the job, so I'll let them be short for a bit until I get used to it. Anyways, I'm going to a birthday party tonight and I wanted to have super fun nails and super summery, so I used a base of Sally Hansen Whirlwind White, and stamped using BM plate 225 and China Glaze Pool Party, and I LOVE how this turned out. This colour, ahhh, love love love. I'll stop saying that word..but yes. LOVE.



This is a little darker on the nails than it photographed, but I struggled to capture the colour where it wasn't glowing on my nails SO...yeah. Anyways, I LOVE it. Yeah, end of story.


I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday dollfaces!

Thanks for reading <3

7 comments:

  1. So cute. I like it a lot. The neon pink is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am in Love with this manicure. I have pool party as I'm a pink girl, I'm hoping I have that BM plate...off to look! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very fun look! Congrats on your new job. Take pics of the pink steel-toed boots if you get them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...