Monday, May 21, 2012

Peacock Inspired

Hi loves & Happy Monday! Today is a holiday in Canada and this weekend had fantastic weather! I love it, I've been outside enjoying the sun and it's lovely!

So you all might have heard of this recent trend..the gradient manicure? I tried it, I fail, I suck..but that doesn't stop me from coveting other people's nails! I saw this one at The Polished Perfectionist (I know, another one from her, but her nails are AWESOME). I tried really hard to make this gradient work, but yeah..no..I couldn't get it to work. So I compromised, I used BB Couture Maleficent Magenta on my nails, then BM 212 stamped with a Sally Hansen Chrome Pen in gold, and on my ring fingers, dotted with Zoya Ivanka. This was GORGEOUS, and in the sun...beautiful.



Welll what do you think?


Enjoy your Monday & Thanks for reading <3

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love everything about. The Magenta is beautiful, the gold is perfect and the bling on the accent nail is stunning! Lovely job! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous manicure! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH love the peacock look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful! love this plate.. one day i will try to stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that BB Couture you used as a base. And the stamping is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really lovely! And you make me blush, thanks for the compliment honey. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...