Monday, May 14, 2012

Nfu Oh 51 over Black

Hi lovelies and Happy Monday. Anyone do anything exciting this weekend? I hope you all spent time with your moms this past sunday! We had a nice family dinner saturday night, then breakfast, presents & then dinner at my grandmother's on sunday! It was really nice!

I was bored the other day and wanted something simple, so I decided on China Glaze Liquid Leather, but that was too boring on it's own, so I threw a coat of Nfu Oh 51 over top! I love the flakies, and how in the bottle it's so purple, but over black it's red with green or gold hints! So pretty :)




There ya have it! Short & Sweet, just how I like my Monday's!

Thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. Lol I did nearly the same thing the other day. I'm wearing 51 over black too! So funny just before I read your blog I was staring at my nails in the sun outside. So busted!! 0_o rofl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this looks HAWT on you girl! I la-la-love Nfu Oh 51 ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the looks of layering flakies over black- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...