Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Neon Ombre Manicure

Hi loves and Happy Wednesday :) How's everyone this week? I'm pretty relaxed, just out job hunting, hopefully I find something soon!

I saw this tutorial on The Beauty Department and I knew I had to try it..but I was also craving bright colours, so I decided it would be a neon ombre! I used China Glaze Pool Party, China Glaze Shocking Pink, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and China Glaze Sun Worshipper! I didn't use a base colour, just painted the 4 colours on a make up sponge and sponged! PS. This is sort of Pink..does it count as a Pink Wednesday post?

This was so fun & I got so many compliments! People were just like "is this all one polish?! Where can I buy that?!" to which I had to sadly reply that it was 4 colours sponged on...which means that one of you nail polish companies needs to create a polish that will look like this...stat! Am I right?

What do you lovelies think?

Thanks for reading :) <3

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the combo of colours! Last time I tried sponging it wasn't the best, but this has inspired me to give it another go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! Gradient and neon, two of my favourits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so lovely and summery! I need that collection...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I have Pool Party and you've inspired me to do bright nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the orange and pink together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...