Friday, May 25, 2012

A manicure revisited

Happy Friday, how is everyone? Can I just say that I just watched Mrs. Eastwood and Company, and I LOVE it. It's my new obsession...which is many, because, Hi, I'm a reality tv whore. Terrible, I know.

So, after neon and splatter and all the chaos on my nails lately, I needed a refresher. I was sitting around thinking about what manicure or what pattern I loved best, and I settled on my lace nails manicure, because I always wanted to do it with a nude base, and NEVER did. Why? I don't know..crack? Yeah, no words. So I used Cult Nails Crusin' Nude, and China Glaze Liquid Leather, BM 221 and Konad M57. Also, ignore the neon orange in the crack of my ring finger..that refused to remove itself. Don't ask how much acetone I used...

Do you like the nude look?

Thanks for reading <3 Happy Friday :)

7 comments:

  1. Black lace on nude is like, one of my favourite combos ever. So classic and pretty but still interesting. I did one recently and I'd post the link here, but the linkspam warning ^ scares me too much :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha labmuffin, funny comment! This looks super chic! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LabMuffin lol sorry it scares you, you can always email me something or tweet me something if you want me to check it out :)

    @PassionForPolish thanks doll!

    @Mgiandzi thank you :) I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol about the neon. I'm having the same problem right now with a black glitter speckle- lol! I love lace in real life and have a slight obsession with lace nail art- though I've never done lace nail art myself- go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out awesome! I must say I was happy the first time I did the lace look, but it had to be the right shade of nude for the base, so I frankened my own. Yours turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...