Friday, May 4, 2012

Hunger Games Polishes Revisited

Hi loves! How is everyone? I'm currently up in Bruce County (Ontario, google it) visiting my sister who moved to Bruce and also my boyfriend (who moved here too)! It's sort of nice, the town my boyfriend lives in has a nice beach, so this weekend it will be fun to enjoy.

Anyways, since receiving my Hunger Games polishes I have read the books about 1000 times and seen the movie. And I am now more obsessed than ever. I was saying on twitter the other day that I needed an Etsy frankener to make me some custom polishes based on the HG characters..I have them all planned out in my head, but I cannot create them, I'm not that great. Anywho, I wanted to do a french manicure with Agro and Stone Cold. I love those two polishes! I had the tips matte at first..but then I made them shiny!


I need to get another matte topcoat so that if I wanted it all matte I could make it that way!

What do you lovelies think? Any Etsy frankeners up to making me my own line of Katniss, Prim, Peeta, Gale, Effie, Haymitch, Rue, and Cato?

Thanks for reading <3

8 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...