Sunday, May 20, 2012

Holiday Weekend Nails!

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone had an excellent weekend and to my lovely Canadian friends, I hope you're still enjoy the last days of our long weekend! Yay for May 24!
I have to apologize, I thought I had a blog post set up for last Sunday but....it disappeared? Maybe I dreamed posting it or something...who knows!


Anyways today you get two for the price of one! I will be showing you the lovely A Crewed Interest from Essie as well as some nail art that I did for the long weekend since I was heading to a cottage!
I have to warn you, I have been moisturizing my cuticles night and day but I don't know if its my new place or what, they ALWAYS look dry...my hands are always dry...it's very weird.


Here is A Crewed Interest, 2 coats, topped with Seche Vite
In the shade

love this color

Next up I was feeling fancy so I did some nail art. I used Whirlwind white, 2 coats, then taped half my nail and using Finger Paints Cerulean Seascape to stamp leopard print. I then used a pink striper brush to finish it off and added glitter as an accent.

before the final touches

It looks cuter in person ;)

the glitter looks better in person as well

It's not the best nail are but I was having some fun so we'll see what I come up with next week.






2 comments:

  1. Looks cute. Having fun is the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST GET MY HANDS ON CREWED INTEREST by Essie!
    Gahhhhh... this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...