Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gotta Love Dupes

Hi my wonderfuls! How is everyone? I'm slowly adjusting to the working day. The job is definitely different than what I am used to. However, so far, my nails don't seem to be an issue..so, as long as I don't get too tired these days, I'm going to grow them back out, and crazy patterns/colours galore!

So, anyways, I was feeling a little depressed after I filed my nails down the other day..so what else do you do to cheer yourself up...the answer is always glitter. I put 3 coats of Revlon Facets of Fuschia, otherwise known as the Lippmann Bad Romance dupe. I love it..satisfies my lemming! I think I got a little over zealous filing my ring & pinky..but..still, glitter!


Anyways,

Thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. I really want this one, but it's always sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! I'm always checking priceline and giant chemist for revlon to have good sales and snatch this up! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this color! I definitely don't give it enough love though :\ Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good on you...and i love your nail shape. i wish mine looked that good when i filed them down :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this, and the other dupe that's for Across The Universe! Love them both, Revlon's polishes are so underrated!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color in the bottle, but not on my nails! It looks great on you though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...