Sunday, May 6, 2012

Essie Saturday

Hey Everyone and Happy Sunday  Saturday! (Oops, I posted this early...It's Saturday not, Sunday...)
Did everyone celebrate Cinco de Mayo? 
Today I have two Essie polishes to show you. One is Little Brown Dress, a polish I've shown here before.
Below is 2 coats, and then I was trying to make a green eggs and ham theme, but my green eggs turned out to look like flowers so...I just left it. I used Sally Hansen Grass Slipper and Zoya Pippa for the egg/flower.




definitely doesn't look like an egg...


in the shade
Next I have Essie's Navigate her, from the current spring collection. This is two coats. I love this color!!


so pretty!

Slight lobster hands

Gotta love spring greens!
Well that's all I have for today, hopefully next week I can start doing something exciting for all of you ;) <3


10 comments:

  1. Aww. I love green eggs and ham. The Essie is awesome. Putting it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to keep trying, a friend really wants a bacon and eggs manicure lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's definitely a favourite! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Navigate Her is so pretty! Been wanting it since it came out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to get more from that collection!

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I've been contemplating 'Navigate Her,' maybe youve swayed me. Love your blog lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pick it up! And most of the blog is Elizabeth, her nails are so fantastic!

      Delete
  5. Love the eggs and ham idea. Maybe a white or 2 different greens for the egg. Can't wait to see it when you get it. I keep liking Navigate Her more and more. Guess it'll be one of my next purchases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drowning in all of the spring green nail polishes I've bought over the last month or so but I STILL want Navigate Her. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...