Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Catherine Arley #675

Happy Tuesday my wonderfuls! How is everyone? I am so sore, my mom forced me to learn how to mow my lawn yesterday and my lawnmower is heavy. And guess what, I still have to mow it again today because it was so long, we could barely cut it! *Sigh* unemployed life is not fun lol!

One of the other polishes that I won from Steff is a Catherine Arley. I saw these YEARS ago on Emerald Sparkled and I DIED. They were gorgeous polishes, and I was DYING for #676 but it's really hard to get these here in Canada..I still have no idea if I actually can, so I was resigned to the fact that I'd never own one. Well, now that I have one, I want MOAR. I love this polish..it's a light pink holo..and well I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




 So gorgeous right? I'll have to see if I can get my hands on some others! I love the summertime..sunshine loves holos!

Thanks for reading loves <3

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous holo shade! I'm such a sucker for holos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get them here in Canada; look them up on eBay. I'm pretty sure that's where I saw them.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, a pink and a holo. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...