Sunday, April 29, 2012

Random Nails Sunday!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry that I was absent last Sunday, I was in a post exam crazy mood, topped off with a staff party and forgot 10000% to post, and by the time I remembered it was Monday. Craziness!
Anyways! I have completed my exams, finished my final presentation, and as you are reading this, finished my final shift at my job and am leaving London. It's a really bittersweet day for me, moving in with Chris but away from amazing individuals. :( yep, I'm sadddd.


Okay, now to get me out of my funk here are some random left over nails from the past while. I have Harvest Moon from the Hunger games collection, and a teeny bit of nail art on my sad broken nubs, using Cult Nails Quench and China Glaze Awaken.


so prettyyy

miss my longer nails

my ring finger smudged :(

just playing around with dots
And so there you have it. Hopefully once I have no job I will have a LOT of time on my hands to paint my nails ;) I'll even have my own office! So fancy! <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...