Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Purple Waves

Happy Wednesday my loves! Currently I am writing this sitting in my school's library pretending to do work..I have ZERO motivation left and still 3 more days of school, *sigh* but by the time you read this on Wednesday (aka now) I am done 2 presentations and just have 1 test left, so almost in the clear!

As I have mentioned before I really loved the colours in the ASK Cosmetics samples I tried, and Oh So Aubergine was one of  the favourites! I used Oh So Aubergine (1 COAT!) and stamped it with bundle monster plate BM 209 and konad special white! Can I just tell you that I have the princess sized version of this polish and I've had it for over a year now and it's still going, and I use this colour ALL THE TIME. Seriously, if there is one konad polish I'd recommend you getting, it would be the white in the princess size! Anyways, picture time, yes?



I love this pattern and this colour, don't be surprised if you see this image plate being used quite frequently, it might be my new leopard print!

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading & have a great day <3

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...