Saturday, April 21, 2012

OPI Dating a Royal

Hi loves and Happy Saturday! How's everyone doing? I'm fantastic because...I am done. Done school. Forever...until I get a job and then I get to teach children instead of having to learn. Yay! It feels awesome. So I'm spending the weekend visiting my boyfriend, who recently moved about 4 hours north west of where I live, yikes.

Anyways, I was on twitter and OPI tweeted something about how they love the colour "Dating A Royal" and I just thought, wow I love that colour too, why don't I wear it more..so I did! I used 3 coats of OPI Dating A Royal and then some nailene nail art stickers for an accent nail. However, something was wrong with my topcoat and it bubbled and wouldn't dry, so sadly these lasted about 15 minutes after I took pictures :(

I love this colour blue. It's so beautiful, I don't know why I don't wear it more often. And it doesn't stain! Bonus!

Thanks for reading lovelies! <3

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that color blue! It looks nice on you and the design is adorable.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, too bad it didn't last :(

    Congratulations on finishing school, we more wonderful teachers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing school! An amazing accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this colour, this is my go-to colour and it lasts on my nails for days without chipping, don't know why just this one but I love it! Do you know if it is similar to Nails Inc - Baker Street? I really wanna see a VS. review of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color. Congrats on being done with school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...