Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NOPI Kendall on the Katwalk

Hi loves! Happy Wednesday! It's hump day slash my 2nd out of 3 days of school this week! I love the slacker life! The only downside to today is that I have 3 projects due, and a small presentation, oh and 8 hours of school. But that's ok!

So, my lovely sister Katy tracked down the Nicole by OPI Kardashian polish Kendall on the Katwalk, aka an amazing glitter bomb. Kendall on the Katwalk is blue, turquoise and purple glitter in a transparent blue base. I found that this polish flowed like butter. It only took 2 coats for me to get full coverage and it was so amazing. I love it.


What do you think? I know some people have issues with the Kardashian themed polishes, but I love them. Personally, I watch all the Kardashian reality shows...what can I say, guilty pleasure!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. I have this too and instantly fell in love as soon as I put it on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this one.. might snatch it up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I see this nail polish I'm going to have to buy it! I love a good glittery nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...