Sunday, April 8, 2012

Layla Mermaid Spell

Happy Easter everyone!
I'm back at home for some family time but I just have a quick post to show you!
I've been drooling over these for months so I finally purchased a Layla holographic polish Mermaid Spell, from Katie at Harlow & Co. Thanks Marta for making this happen! This was 4-5 VERY thin coats, no top coat. I have to say it was a bit tricky, sometimes the polish would come off my nail making giant lumpy bald spots, even when I thought the nail was dry but after some practice and patience I made it work!


I have far too many pictures but it's just so pretty!!
ignore the fluff on the fingers

rainbows!






super distracting while driving

My new (used) car I just bought!
And there you have it friends! Hope you had a great weekend with family! <3

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!! I bought Mercury Twilight and it was very difficult to use... until I bought Nfu-Oh Acqua base. That made the trick!!! I used it again with that base coat and was almost as ease as any nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just received my two Layla Holo's today; I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...